Monday 28 March 2011

Something about Someone,,,,!!


Everything...

           You are everything  i'll ever need...To make my life complete...
           Since u came into my life...My every dream has come true...
           I'll never love anyone...as much as I LOVE YOU....
           U r the light when there is darkness...Shining    brightly through ur eyes...
            yours are the arms... i want to hold me...through all my nights.
            My heart belongs u only...The one true love in my life...
            Our souls are interwined...To always be like one..!
             may ur every need be fullfilled...without ever a Question...
             May every sadness u ever felt...turn into a smile...:)
            Unselfishly I give myself to you...never with hesitation...
             Because you and only you... for always will be..My partener, my lover . my friend ,,, everything..
             Feel the love without ever a doubt....
            It is yours for a life time...!!
            

          

No comments:

Post a Comment